8/26/2007

A Bored Entry

Hello again folks. As high school draws nearer (4 days) I won't be able to post as much as I have been, so don't get too upset. Anyway, this is a post to say what I'm hoping to get in the future (hopefully the very near future!).

Very soon, I'm hoping to get a few items for my 20 gallon.

  • Medium Bark Bend for Hiding
  • Fluker's All Natural Moss for a Hangout Spot
  • Earthworm Castings for food
  • Some type of Crabotanicals food

I'm also hoping to get three new crabs in the twenty gallon, too. I want another Straw since Lanikai has been lonely and two more Ecuadorians or Ruggies (if I can find the Ruggies!). The twenty-gallon will have 8 crabs in it. Three larges, two mediums, three smalls. If you are thinking it is crowded, trust me, it's not!

I'm definitely getting a few items from The Happy Hermit Crab store, too. I've heard wonderful things about these foods and I can't wait to try them! So far, this is what I have planned to buy:

  • Hibiscus Flowers
  • Extra Virgin Red Palm Oil
  • Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • Flax Seed Meal
  • Spirulina
  • Sampler Pack

The ten gallon currently has a lot of sand inside that is being dried out. I'm hoping to have three small Ecuadorians or Ruggies in this tank. Since I can't find Rugs around here, it'll probably have to be Eccs. I need these for the ten gallon:

  • Zoo Med Analog Thermometer and Humidity Gauge
  • Zoo Med Natural Bush Congo Ivy
  • Tan Cave
  • 2 PeTech products Rock Bowls
  • Shells
  • Shower Caddy
  • Fluker's Moss

Now, for the names! I've been looking forward to this for so long that I managed to pick out some names (both male and female). Stars have been added (5/5) for the best name choices.

MALE NAMES:
Shinto *****
Kileo ****
Ryukyu *****
Tsunami ****
Shark ****
Kalahari ***
Honshu ****
Kyushu **
Hokkaido ****

FEMALE NAMES:
Mawaihi **
Kalahari **
Hawaii ***
Maialeia ****
Myoshi ***
Haialani **
Aiamara ****

As you can see, I have more male names. I'm hoping I get more guys than gals!

I'm also kinda bummed because the HCA won't load for me. I'm on there a lot so I am kinda mad! >.<

Anyway, that's all. ;)

No comments: