7/02/2010

Summer Update Post

I decided it was indeed time for an update post, as a couple of unpleasant things have happened in my crabitat during the past few weeks.

1) Ryukyu, my biggest Viola, died. I am not sure why, but he spent a lot of time near the water pools and eventually went naked. He died a few days later. I still wonder why he died.

2) One of my Strawberries from HCV died. This came as a true surprise to me as the Strawberries from HCV have been doing great and are now celebrating their anniversaries with me!

I've had a few other losses and I've been researching why the mysterious deaths have been happening. I'm going to try a few different things: more fresh foods and less dried stuff, and also changing the water (even though it is filtered) more often.

Anyway, happy crabbing! The rest of the crew seems to be doing great and I'm looking forward to getting my ELHC exotics on WEDNESDAY!

2 comments:

Hurrrmit said...

That is very depressing that Ryukyu died he has been living in your crabitat for a long time. :'(

Robert Julius said...

Yes, I know. It was one of the most depressing deaths I've had. I was very drawn back by the loss.