5/30/2009

Update Post!

Hey, everyone!

Sorry for the long-time no-read, but I've been really busy with school, work and other things lately that I haven't had much time for blogging. However, thanks to a certain limey friend, I've decided I should post an update for everyone to catch up on my crabbing experiences.

I recently purchased three new Ecuadorians, all of which who are doing very well. I have pictures of two of them, but unfortunately, the other was hiding while I was taking pictures.

Here are the two I have pictures of:

Kalao (male):Kileo (male):
And the third, female, is Aikua. They're all very active Ecuadorians and are destroying the crabitat!

In addition to the Ecuadorians, I recently placed an order on Mountain Rose Herbs for the crabs (and myself)! I bought the crabs some hibiscus, spirulina, and bee pollen. I think they will enjoy their new treats!

As for now, I think this post should suffice! Once school let's out (whoohoo, done with my sophomore year on June 8th!), I should be able to post more with a lot of good, new information!

3 comments:

limeslide said...

Yay! Thank you Kilimanjaro! Nice E's there ;)

Hurrrmit said...

What you get out on the 8th! I don't get out until the 17th, then I have exams.

Good to see that your posting again, and congrats on the Es.

Robert Julius said...

Yes, I'm out on the 8th! :D

We have to go back early though, I think August 2somethingth... :/

Glad to see you're all enjoying the blog!