3/19/2008

The Stuff Arrives!

WHOOHOO! The stuff I ordered from the Crabbage Patch arrived yesterday (3/18)! I have everything set up in the crabitat, so I will attach a few pictures that I managed to take today. Here is what I got:

Food and Supplements
  • 1 lb. Organic Earthworm Castings
  • Crabotanicals Pond Scum
  • Crabotanicals Tea Trio Flavored Cuttlebone
  • Crabotanicals Essential Cuttlebone
  • *Free Sample of Oyster Shell

Shells

  • Fox Shell 1 1/4"
  • Medium Polished Jade Turbo Shell 7/8"
  • Small Banded Jade Turbo Shell 7/8"
  • Assorted Land Snail Shells Pack 1/2 - 5/8"

Plants and Wood

  • Zoo Med Natural Bush Congo Ivy Medium
  • Zoo Med Natural Bush Madagascar Bamboo Medium
  • Zoo Med Mopani Wood Small
  • Grapevine Medium

Hideys

  • Large Bark Bend

Extra

  • Misting Bottle
  • Tetra Whisper Air Pump 40 Gallon
  • TropicAire Humidifier (I do not recommend this product)

Overall, I was quite happy with my purchase, besides the TropicAire Humidifier. I would return it, but I don't want to go through the entire hassle of doing so. Instead, I'll most likely use the air pump to make a bubbler pool as suggested by one of the members of the HCA.

Now, here are some pictures:










Additionally, two new kibbles are being made: "Red Tide" and "Earth".


No comments: