3/17/2008

Destination Pennsylvania

I'm pretty hyped right now as my Crabbage Patch order is supposed to be arriving. I ordered a few things... (hmm... do you consider $94 worth of crab stuff a few things?) for my birthday.

The crabs are going to be having quite a new crabitat set-up once I refinish it with the new things that arrive. Along with the crabitat stuff, I also bought a Tropic Aire Humidifier, so I can't wait to see how that works out.

I ordered a few food stuffs from the Crabotanicals section as I have heard many great things about the Crabotanicals food. I also bought a few shells for my Viola and the other crabs.

Hmm...what else was on my list... I really can't remember! All I know is that I can't wait for it to arrive...and hopefully tomorrow and on schedule.

Happy Saint Patricks Day to all of ye who are Irish and those of you who are not! Hopefully the crabs will be getting a good meal composed of green stuff.

No comments: