1/05/2008

Naples Seashell Company

Ahh, the lovely place of Naples. A nice city in Florida and home of the Naples Seashell Company, the supplyer of over 75% of my crabs' shells. It really is a great place to get all of your hermit crab shell needs, plus nice nets, coral, and sand dollar treats.

I am excited because I recently bought around six or seven shells from Naples and they should be coming some time this week. The way Mako has been changing shells, he will definately dig his new outfits.

The shells I have ordered are: knobby rock shell, babylon areola, bursa crumena, 2 apple murexes, and one brown fox shell. The knobby rock and bursa crumena are really for Kilimanjaro and Pompeii and Mako will share the babylon areola. Mako will most likely the apple murexes or the brown fox shell.

I can't wait for my new shells to get here! I am also planning on buying a LOT of crabbage patch items for my birthday in March. So my crabs should be very happy!

No comments: