5/14/2014

Suggestion Box

Hello crabbers!

It's me, Kilimanjaro.  I know it has been a really long time since I have posted.  I have been studying Creative Writing & French in Southern California and have been away from my crabs for the year.  Rest assured, they are in good care with my mother back home. :)

This blog was recently brought back to my attention, so I plan on doing an update post when I go home for the summer to show you the crabitat and which of my crabs are still with me.  In the meantime, I thought it would be a good idea to see what people are interested in reading about so I can start posting again.

If you're interested in a specific topic or would like to see something on the website, email me at wearecrabby@live.com!  All ideas are welcome.

Keep it crabby,

Kilimanjaro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Kili! Look forward to reading about your crabbies:D

~glacier44 ( HCA)