8/17/2008

Rescues from Fenwick Island, Delaware

I just recently got back from Fenwick Island, Delaware, which was our family's vacation for this year. It was a four-day trip and we all had a nice time.

I told myself I wasn't going to go and get any new crabs... I didn't want to promote the sale of these guys too much. I managed to tell a few new crabbers at Sea Shell City the HCA site link and a couple other care tips.

I gave in though. I bought four new micro purple pinchers (they even sold ant-sized crabs there!). The new crabs have no good photos yet that I want to post here, but here are the stats.

Kamranga (Female)
Sayang (Female)
Tahiti (Female)
Komodo (Male)

I did, however, manage to get some pictures of a few ghost crabs!


I loved these little guys! They are very fast runners and come out on the beaches at night.


No comments: