1/20/2008

A Few Updates

So there are a few things that are needed to be updated on.

KILIMANJARO'S KIBBLE
The kibble test has been going well. There are notable crab tracks in the food and also some has been missing. One crab has been witnessed eating the kibble for five minutes, picking out the greenest spots.

THE NEWBIES
There have been three newbies in my 20 gallon.
Hokkaido-- still underground, seems to be alive and moving. This Rug is worrying me, but I am thinking he is going to molt.
Shinto-- the new PP, is now no where to be found. He must have dug down somewhere, and I hope he is not intefering with Hokkaido.
Ryukyu-- my Viola, is hiding in a flower pot digging around the coconut substrate. Seems to be healthy.

MOLTING CRABS
Kilimanjaro is currently down molting. He has been down for a week or two, and he is scheduled to resurface by mid-February. I am hoping all is well with my favorite!
Mako seems to have disappeared. I am not sure if this is just a digging spurt, but I cannot find him. This makes more worry for my Ruggie Hokkaido.


Pompeii is still explorative and just walking around. I am planning on checking PSP next weekend when they get a new shipment in for a few Rugs or Violas.

No comments: